Sunday, July 18, 2010

*Yawns*

I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo bored. Summer is soooo boring. I have come to the conclusion that my life is meant for school or work. Lazy days are not for me.. Everyone is having fun this summer and what am I doing? Getting fatter and fatter as each day passes. Oh gosh I can not wait to go to Wisconsin. At least I'll have my sister's rabbit to entertain me lol. Of course I can clean my house which I've been procrastinating for a few months nows, but it's toooo hot. I'm immobile and extremely cranky when I'm hot. Gosh...I complain a lot, but I don't care. It's not like anyone is reading this blog anyway. I just write because there's no one to talk to or there's no one with I can share my thoughts. It's so hard not to end a sentence with a preposition lol.  


On another note...these are the ways you know that I only like a boy as a friend:
  • I'm mean to them
  • I joke with them a lot
  • I "act" like I like them
  • I touch them playfully
I wish people would stop with the nonsense of I like so and so. 
That is all for now; I'm starting to get a headache. Gosh summer needs to END!!!!!!!!!!!


P.S. I like the song Forever in my Life my JoJo. 

3 comments:

  1. "At least I'll have my sister's rabbit to entertain me" ure soooo wrong lol
    and for the liking stuff thats opposite with me..those show i like him a little bit more ;)..well except for no.3..and if ppl say u like someone it shldnt matter to you
    and ive come to learn summer is not boring unless you make it that way..the last 6 weeks of summer are going to be enjoyable for me i hope cos im actually going to try and put effort into keeping busy
    tracy i love your ....uniqueness? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adesuwa I'm not wrong. You just got your mind twisted. :p It doesn't matter, it's just that it gets annoying. I'm easily annoyed. Summer is boring because I have no one to share it with. Also, if you want to call me weird you can just say it. Don't be shy now :p

    P.S. So I have Google chrome and the window can't identify your name so I right clicked and apparently it thought Adesuwa should be the word "adequate." Ha ha ha ha ha! I hope you read my reply :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, technically your criteria is a little off since you would probably do these things to someone you like after you got past the shy phase. #imjustsayin

    ReplyDelete