Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Layout

Yeah!!!!!! I finally changed my layout. No more bright headache huh? lol So I'm in so much pain right now. My gums are swollen. I know you guys don't want to read about my swollen gums lol. I know I complain a lot. I'm a work in progress HA. I really want to play tennis, but I have no one to play with :( I really want to make it a goal to get fit and live a healthier life. I only have one life to live and I should make the most out of it. 


So today I had a friend that proposed a list of questions for me to think about over the summer. I told her I would rather answer those questions now because the questions she proposed are questions whose answers do not change within a month's time. I want to share with you the questions and my answer. Maybe it'll allow you to get a feel of who I really am :)



1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
- If I didn't know how old I was, I wouldn't care how old I would be. Age is just a number. It's how you act that matters the most.
2. If you had the opportunity to get a message to a large group of people,wat would your message be?
- That message would be "Be Yourself." Everyone on Earth was put here for a reason and they must fulfill their own destiny. We as people have a habit of living to the dreams of others. 
3. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
-  I wouldn't do anything differently. It's not about people judging me that I'm worried about. It's about me judging myself.
4. Have you done anything lately worth remembering? 
- Everything is worth remembering.
5. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
-  Laws can be appealed. Love ones come once in a life time.
6. When it's all said and done will you have said more than you've done?
-  Yes, I would have said more than I've done. We can all talk the talk, but we all can't walk the walk.
7. Which activities make you lose track of time?
- Any activitity bringing about happiness makes me lose track of time. When you are happy, time doesn't matter.
8. If you could do it all over again would you change anything?
- No I wouldn't change anything. Everything that has happened made me who I am today.
9. What is the difference between living and existing?
- Living is with a purpose. Existing is without a purpose. 
10. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes talk to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
 I will allow that person to be my friend forever, because they are basically me and I would want to be friends with me. 
11. If you had to teach something what would you teach?
- I would teach how to enjoy the beauty of life, for many people fail to see the beauty of their existence and their surroundings.
12. Time or money?
- Time, because time brings about opportunity for money.
13. What would you regret not fully doing, being, or having in your life?
-  As of now if I were to die, I would regret not having yet fulfill my true desires.



I know this was a long post, I'll try to make my other ones shorter. I hope you enjoyed reading it :)

1 comment:

  1. we don't mind length when it's interesting! And hmmm, true desires.....? lol

    ReplyDelete