Sunday, July 25, 2010

Now where did I left off...

Day 3 of my short vacation

My sister took me to the mall after lunch and I was upset because I don't like going clothes shopping with my parents and I don't like being rushed and timed while I shop. I was only given 45 mins and for me that is not enough to do all my clothes shopping for the coming school year. So we ended up just walking around the mall for 45 mins until it was time for me to get my facial. I absolutely loved my facial. I was given the option of a hand or foot massage to go along with it and I chose a foot massage because every time I ask my "friends" for one they say no and I really want a foot massage lol. So the facial was really nice. It was an hour long facial. They helped clear my pimple, which was nice. The lady massaged not only massaged my foot but my shoulders too. I must say the lady massaged my shoulder really really hard. I was in pain and I couldn't overcome my shyness to tell her to be more gentle. Pathetic; I know. :( Unlike other spas I've been too, she spent the entire 1 hour pampering me with no breaks. After that we did more grocery shopping, which I'm starting to despise. During the evening I don't think we went anywhere because it was storming outside. There was a tornado warning. Not a big deal over here since people here are pretty used to it lol.

2 comments:

  1. You wouldn't let anyone touch your feet if they tried! and hmp! I knew you wouldn't get a facial with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out wwww.groupon.com and if you find a good deal we'll go together. That is how my sis got the good deal.

    ReplyDelete