Thursday, July 29, 2010

Must Blog!

So today The View made history. For the first time on a daytime talk show a sitting President is a guest. I love watching The View. I love how these ladies speak their mind; although I sometimes disagree with them. My favorite co-host is Whoopi. Anyway many critics have criticize President Obama for being on The View instead of handling his presidential duties in the White House. My response to that is would everyone stop criticizing Obama. Seriously is the job of the President not to calm and put Americans at ease? How is being on The View any different than Obama making a State of the Union speech? After watching The View, I feel much at ease and more educated in where this country is heading. For example, I've learned that we are pulling out of Iraq by the end of this month and out of Afghanistan in July 2011.

Next, Elizabeth on the show needs to learn some manners. He is the President and deserves some form of respect. I know she's a die-hard republican, but her rudeness and her frustration with the President can easily be seen.

All I have to say about Obama's appearance on the show is HE IS FABULOUS! I love how he handled the questions, though he avoided some and I love how he was able to defend himself. KUDOS OBAMA! You make me proud to be an American!

For those who would like to see this episode, here is the link: http://abc.go.com/watch/the-view/SH559080/VD5578323/the-view-729.

2 comments:

  1. Yea I heard about him being on. I wish I had known earlier. I would have tuned in. And ppl do need to stop criticizing. Sheesh! Give the man a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tru!i agree like dang i mean he does his job all day it America wont turn into shambles if hes gone for an hour or so lol

    ReplyDelete