Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Watch out for that cow!

So today my mom try to wake me up at 6 am because I told her I want to take morning walks with her and my dad. Well since I didn't get much sleep the day before, I refused to get up. I woke up around 9 something, but not naturally though. Something fell in my room really loudly. I looked all around the floor to see what fell, but didn't see anything. Creepy huh lol.

So today was another boring day. The rabbit was having diarrhea poop today lol. I went grocery shopping in the afternoon. Gosh that's all my parents like to do. We went to Super Walmart and then to a chinese grocery store. We brought $100 worth of food. I didn't cook today. I'm such a bum lol. I also didn't eat breakfast today either because I was too lazy to make my own breakfast. I know I'm pathetic lol.

After dinner we went to my brother-in-law's work head quarters and took lots and lots of pics. I was the one who insisted on bringing a camera. You may think it's weird to take pics at someone's job, but you'll see the cool  pics when I feel like posting them on facebook.

I'm considering making a food blog. I want to blog about my cooking when I actually feel like cooking lol. Hopefully tomorrow will be a more interesting day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment