Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My last post about my short vacation. FINALLY!

Day 7

Woke up early because my sis was a bum and forced me up. Ate really cold oatmeal. Oatmeal is never good cold. Was the first customer at Victoria's Secret. Got my 7 for $25 panties and a free pink mini dog. Went back home, played with the bunny for the last time. This time the bunny gave me a work out. He ran EVERYWHERE. It's so hard getting that bunny back into his cage. My sis had to help me. My sis helped me pack. We went ate lunch. We then had an hour break and then left for Milwaukee. We visited a park before we went to the airport to see Lake Michigan. We then went to KFC to grab some food for the airport. I didn't want to buy airport food. Then we got on the plane and here I am. Home sweet home. Wisconsin will be missed.

2 comments: