Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm Bored

I was on stumbleupon and I happened to stumble upon this website: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/168bAo/www.tiadpeterson.com/live-what-you-love-50-questions-to-ask-yourself/ These questions are called Live What You Love: 50 Questions to Ask Yourself






1.        How do you really feel about what you are doing right now at this exact moment?
-          I feel that I should be going to sleep and not staying up so late.
2.        What is your fondest childhood memory? Who was there? What was going on?
-          Playing with my cousin and watching cartoons in the afternoon while eating peanut butter crackers.
3.        How comfortable are you in your home?
-          Comfortable enough.
4.        How comfortable are you in your town/city? State?
-          I would like to move out of my town, but I’m comfortable with my state.
5.        What kind of weather do you like?
-          I like sunny weather with a temperature in the low 80’s.
6.        Do you believe you can have your cake and eat it, too? Why or why not?
-          If you pay for the cake.
7.        What is one quality about your parent(s) that you really loved?
-          They are selfless.
8.        What is one quality about your parent(s) that you really do not like?
-          They worry too much.
9.        Do you like what you are doing for money?
-          I wish I had a job now.
10.     What do you feel is your greatest skill?
-          Being a slacker lol. Just kidding. Umm...always being able to get back up after a downfall.
11.     What do you feel is your greatest personality trait?
-          Being able to say things to make people laugh or smile.
12.     Do you feel like anything in your life is holding you back from ultimate joy? List everything.
-          Myself and money.
13.     Write a paragraph or two about your ideal weekend/time away from work. Include location, sights, smells, food, activities, and people.
-          I’m not going to write a paragraph because I have no space. My ideal weekend would be spending time walking in a park with my boyfriend in the morning getting in fresh air. For the afternoon we would eat at a small, but clean café. Then we will go downtown to visit museums or any attraction that city has. For the night, we would eat a home cook meal and then go see a Broadway show, play or movie.
14.     How close are you in proximity to the people you absolutely adore the most?
-          Some close and some far away.
15.     What do you want out of life?
-          To live it to the fullest.
16.     How do you think people will remember you, when you die?
-          Being the shortest girl they met lol.
17.     How do you want people to remember you, when you die?
-          Being a unique person with a good heart.
18.     Write your epitaph - the sentence you would want to appear on your grave.
-          This may change as time progresses. “I don’t write my own destiny. I live to fulfill my destiny.”
19.     What is one thing you could do today, this week, this month, or this year to get a step closer to creating the legacy in #17?
-          Be myself.
20.     How do you feel about your home furnishings?
-          I need money to improve it.
21.     Do you have a hobby that you like to do but you don’t get paid for? What is it?
-          Visiting places and taking pictures.
22.     Does money hold you back from anything? What does it hold you back from? Be very specific.
-          Yes it does. It holds me back from being able to live a life I could only dream of living.
23.     What do you think of passionate people?
-          They are inspiration.
24.     Do you know anyone who you feel is living their dream? Who? What do they do all day and night? Be very specific.
-          Most of the people I know are. I have no reason to tell who they are and what they do. It is their dream.
25.     Do you think you can be completely satisfied living where you do right now?
-          No. I need to find my own niche.
26.     What do you want to accomplish?
-          Many things.
27.     Do you want to change your career?
-          Only time will tell.
28.     Do you wish you lived closer to a certain someone or group of people?
-          Yes, but that may turn out ugly.
29.     Do you wish you lived in a foreign country or a far away state?
-          Yes, I do. New surroundings bring about new wisdom and tolerance.
30.     What are three things that you do every day that make you totally happy?
-          Eat, Sleep, Breathe – The essence of life.
31.     What do you want to pass on to your children?
-          Wisdom.
32.     What is something you have never tried but would like to?
-          What it feels like to have a guy (not your dad, brother, etc) love you.
33.     Are there things in life you wish you could reverse or make right?
-          Yes, but that wouldn’t be fulfilling my destiny.
34.     Do you feel like you have enough money to live the way you want to?
-          I live a comfortable life. It is in human nature to want more.
35.     Are you happy when you think about the upcoming day and all that it comes with?
-          No, I am scared for tomorrow is a mystery. Mysteries don’t always have happy endings.
36.     What do you find challenging?
-          Life.
37.     What do you find thrilling?
-          Life.
38.     What are three memories you haven’t yet created but you would like to?
-          Marriage, Child Birth, A family of my own.
39.     Do you feel energized when you work?
-          Not applicable.
40.     Do you feel creative when you work?
-          Not applicable
41.     Describe what you consider work, and what you consider play. What are the differences?
-          Work is doing something for someone else. Play is doing something for you.
42.     Do you feel blessed or lucky to wake up each day? How can you get to that point?
-          Blessed. By living.
43.     If all of your debt was forgiven tomorrow, and you had a completely clean slate, what is the very FIRST thing you would change about your life?
-          Nothing. I manage money just fine and I’m cheap.
44.     Where are three places you have always thought about living but never did?
-          Rich suburban neighborhood, New York, California.
45.     When do you want to retire?
-          When my body tells me.
46.     Is there an award or accolade you have always dreamed of winning or being recognized for?
-          Doing well in college.
47.     If you could learn how and money was not an issue, is there anything else you would do for work besides what you are doing now? Be specific.
-          Not applicable.
48.     List three things you would immediately change about your work day if you were the boss (assumes you are not the boss).
-          Wake up late, more vacation days, find more ways to make profit.
49.     List three things you would immediately start doing on the weekends if you had the money.
-          Travel, eat at fancy restaurants, shop.
50.     Imagine it is a big holiday and you are with your loved ones and you are living what you truly love. When they ask what you have been doing, what do you say in reply?
-          Enjoying life. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these kind of things! I have much to say, but I'll tell u my comments. Too much scrolling back and forth. lol

    ReplyDelete