Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIF

I watched Inception today and it was........... SO FREAKING AWESOME! lol Maybe it wasn't THAT dramatic but I really enjoyed the movie. I love movies that makes people think about their lives today. I'm really surprised the director, Chris Nolan, came up with this idea 9 years ago. I don't understand why people were confused about the movie. I understood it. I guess you have to pay attention to details. I think all of the actors in the movie were perfect. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is my biggest celebrity crush right now. He's so cute. I've had a crush on him ever since 10 Things I Hate About You. Personally, I think Inception is a better movie than Avatar. I guess people made too much of a big deal of the movie for me to like or maybe it's because I never saw it in 3D. In 2D, Avatar is just an okay movie. Two more week till I move back to CP and three more weeks till school start. Time sure flies by quickly. Unfortunately I'm not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment